Friday, April 8, 2011

I should be in bed

Really I should I have to wake up tomorrow and triple check that I have everything I need, than head to Summers and load up what she cant fit in her car. Because tomorrow we head to HILL VIEW MANOR! what what. Im super excited about that. 12 hours of ghost busting in an old hospital no outside trees! (except for when we go to the cemetery and the old bombshelter but none the less) super excited!

Update on Logan I will see her tomorrow when we get to HILL VIEW MANOR! Than I will see what I can do from there.

Jade is riding up with me so we are going to discuss what we will be doing next week down at the williams house. When I know more so will you.

Other than that I guess I should try to get to sleep hopefully no nightmares tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment