Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hectic

Sorry I havnt posted for awhile, things have been pretty hectic here in the last week. We went to BCSP (beaver creek state park)  the pioneer village. We did some investigating but it was pretty quiet. I think since it was so cold even the ghost were too cold to want to come out. But as we were taking pics summer wanted to head down towards the williams house. So as I was following her down thats when I saw Him. He was standing down by my favorite patch of trees down there. (yea screw you slender man!)  I stopped dead in my tracks and did a double take hopping it was just my over active imigination acting up. But no He was still there "staring" back at me. Than I noticed Summer and Jade were still heading towards the Williams house. So I yelled into the night "Guys why dont we go back up to the covered bridge and do some EVP's? That way we get out of the wind a little bit so it wont be so cold." After a bit of banter back and forth they finally agreed to go with me. EVP wise we got very little. Just one creepy long sentence that I still havnt been able to decifer. Thats unusual because generally EVP's are very short one word answers. This was a run on sentence. It sent chills up my spine.

Ive also been having terrible nightmares for the last two weeks. I cant remember them I just wake up terrified. One all I can remember is it was in black and white (which is weird cause I generally dream in a sepia color) and I woke up flailing my arms and legs and had a strong desire to throw up.

Also this week my car killed itself and I had to junk him. It was hard to do since this was my very own car. I bought him with my own money and he was all mine. And now im looking for a car in the worst time of the year to look for a car. Income tax season. Everything just seems to keep getting worse not better. This is why I hate winter/

speaking of winter, the weather where im at was bi-polar this week! One day me and Summer were out taking pictures of the floods all over the place and the next day it was snowing! I hate this weird weather I just wish summer will come so I can watch the summer storms, and be warm while doing so.

Here's my theory about this slenderman thing. Maybe he himself starts "stalking" people when they first hear of him. Kind of like He's like oh hey guys you know about me and our skepical? well let me scare the living daylights out of you for a little while try to hollow you out. And if that doesnt work I send in some hollowed proxys to keep you on your toes. Just a theory though.

1 comment:

  1. That's what we all think too. That's pretty much been confirmed for most people.

    Others He stalked as children and somehow they escaped His clutches. So He went back for them when they were older. Zeke, for example.

    Some He just observes. Sandra.

    There's a lot of new information coming in that's left us without answers...Yggdrasil the Hatchling. That's one.

    Sepia? First time I ever heard that one. I dream in full blazing color.

    Had no idea you were that close to me. Seriously. I probably could have gone with you, but I wouldn't want to drag my proxy friends along. That would have just made things worse.

    I suspect your EVP is His voice. Let me know if you figure it out.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete